You must be concerned about your privacy if you are reading this message. Your time is valuable so we’ll keep it simple.
- We collect your name, phone number, email address, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and no other information from you.
- We’ll use this information for targeted advertising purposes, by adding you to our list of interested customers, send you occasional emails that include an opt-out link, as well as occasionally contacting you by phone.
- We promise not to transfer your information to 3rd party services that are not directly required for us to perform business. Some 3rd party services that may place cookies in your browser include Adroll, Google, and Facebook.
- Every email we send will include a link to opt out of any future communication. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you wish for your data to be 100% deleted.
- Here are Instructions on how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. For the DAA opt-out site, go to www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site, go here: networkadvertising.org/choices
That’s all for now! This policy may be changed in the future, but we realize that you’re paying us with your attention and it’s our goal to respect that transaction.